Blitzkrieg has a metal robot-like body with gun turrets for each arms. He has glowing red eyes and his mouth shape is similar to gas mask. He wears a German Stahlhelm helmet on his head with an iron cross symbol on the side.
The lower portion of his body resembles a black Panzer tank on tracks. The tank body is decorated in Nazi symbols and a flag sticking out the back.
Axis Rising & Axis Termination
Action Lab Comics
Blitzkrieg was seen in a Nazi collector's shelf along with Kamikaze, Bombshell, Ninja, Weremacht, Tank and Freak with no explanation of how they got there other than the man has been obsessed with tracking down all of the puppets that were once alive to put in glass cases.
- Puppet Master X: Axis Rising
- Puppet Master: Axis Termination
- Action Lab Comics (Vacancy & Curtain Call)
- Blitzkrieg looks like Torch, and Tank if they where combined, He was possibly designed after them.
- Shane Bitterling, the writer of the movie said that in the script there was a big strong soldier who would later become the soul of Blitzkreig, but was cut from the script due to time. The soldier that Tunneler kills in the beginning is played by a rugby player so he is the best candinate for his soul.
- Tom Devlin stated that in the story he is not made out of metal but rather experimental plastic.
- The effects artist that created Blitzkreig used a Blade head painted dark silver for the base of the head.
- He wears the helmet from Doll Graveyard and has the face of Blade painted silver, though that is only how the prop was built for the movie and not part of the movie's mythos.